High Rollers or the Casino Whales are the bold punters at the casino table who play rich to be rich and come out with their winning streak to become riches of all. They are La Creme de La Creme of casinos all over the world. Let us know about few interesting facts about the high limit players.
- It is estimated that there are between 150-500 high rollers around the world.
- They are billionaires and are known as high net worth individuals.
- Not surprisingly 80% of the high rollers are Asians
- All high rollers have instant credit line of $1 000 000 to $5 000 000. Their credit lines can even be extended up to $20 000 000 to $25 000 000.
- These players get royal treatments from big casinos. US Visa for Asian high rollers, private jet, the best hotel suites, personal chiefs, gourmet food, caviar, champagne, fine wines, free show tickets, expensive gifts, butler service, personal chauffeur, limousine rides, and whatever they wish for.
- Everything at the casino where they play is free for them. Why not! Money attracts money!
- These high rollers bet around $10 000 to $1 000 000. Most of the tables at the casinos are reserved for them.
- They can be seen usually accompanied by their own bodyguards, beautiful girls and close friends: their lifestyle at the casino is awesome.
- Not only they spend lots of money on betting but they are extremely generous when giving big tips to the casino staff.
- The High limit players have their own castle of private life and are shy in front of camera.
- The game mostly they love to play is Baccarat. The second one being Blackjack. Since both games offers low casino edge. Few high rollers play roulette, craps, and Pai Gow but the real action goes in the private no-limit Baccarat rooms.
- The World’s richest royal, the Sultan of Brunei who is considered as an absolute monarch controls a fortune of $25 Billions. In one event at Las Vegas casino, he placed $250 000 chips all over a roulette table on each spin.
- The Saudi Arabian multibillionaire arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi always opts to play Blackjack and Baccarat and is accompanied by dozen people when entering the casino.
- At one point his worth was estimated to $4 billion. As a lavish man he spent $500 000 on prostitutes in one year. And his divorce in 1982 costed him $874 million. After having a very large winning streak, Adnan Khashoggi is single-handedly responsible for a 19% profits drop in the quarterly earnings of Hilton International.
- The Undisputed King of Casino High Rollers is none other than Australian player Kerry Packer. He is known to play $450 000 per Blackjack hand and is famous for his $1 000 000 tips to waitresses. Kerry Packer overshadowed everybody, and he played for forty years at the higher stakes. He is popular to have been throwing bets up to $375 000 a hand while playing seven blackjack hands at a time.
- The other high rollers are the Mexican businessman Kamel Nacif, Hustler founder Larry Flynt, Baccarat icon Akio Kashiwagi, Mo Chan, Jimmy Goldsmith, “Fat Man” Fouad al-Zayat, Malaysian tycoons Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay and Quek family members, Indonesia’s Putera Sampoerna, Charles Barkley, Bruce Willis, Dennis Rodman, Tiger Woods, Roger King, William Lee Bergstrom, Nick Dandolos, John Daly, Robert Maxwell, Fouad Al-Zayat, Quek Leng Chan, Ahmed al-Reyaysa, Los Angeles Lakers Jerry Buss and William J. Bennett.
It is the fantasy you might think but these facts are true. Any other points you would like to add!